OUTSIDE SALES ENGINEER - FLUID POWER GROUP
Elwood Fluid Power Group designs and manufactures high pressure hydraulic valves and systems for water, soluble oil and other low viscosity applications. Because of our continued growth we are looking for an outside sales engineer to join our team and make a significant contribution to our future success
As an outside sales engineer your primary responsibilities will include:
• Work with the sales team to help set strategic direction for the business.
• Develop and execute a territory sales plan.
• Properly identify and classify customer purchasing potential. Plan frequency of visits based on potential and
--overall sales plan objectives for territory.
• Develop relationships with current customer base.
• Prospect and sign, new customers.
• Prepare customer proposals, quotations and correspondences.
• Act as the champion for our customers within the organization.
• Report customer visit and communication activity on a weekly basis.
• Maintain travel and expense budget for the territory.
• Self motivated.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Energetic, assertive and well organized.
• Excellent negotiating skills capable of selling "total" value, not price alone.
• Posses an entrepreneurial spirit.
• 2 or more years in business-to-business industrial selling environment, preferably in the fluid power industry.
• Prior account management experience.
• Possess a 2 or 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to travel domestically up to 80% or the time, home on weekends.
Elwood Corporation is a family owned company offering an excellent salary and benefits package. Join the great group at Elwood and grow with us.
Please send your resume and salary requirements in strict confidence to:
195 West Ryan Road
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Attn: Kevan Leedle